CAPT is currently looking for
ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER (CURRICULUM)
The College of Alice & Peter Tan (CAPT) seeks a dynamic candidate to join us as Assistant Manager/Manager (Curriculum), to provide administrative support for learning and community life for undergraduate members of the College. This is a full-time position which is offered for 2 years in the first instance.
The successful candidate will be part of a team that works closely with the Master and Fellows to enrich the residential living and learning experience for students. He/she will be involved in programs that allow students, faculty and other experts to engage in multidisciplinary and experiential learning. He/she will work closely with the Director of Studies on curriculum-related matters pertaining to curriculum planning and module development, and will be in charge of timetabling, module registration, marks processing, tracking students’ progress in program completion and meeting residency requirements. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as and when required.
- Good Bachelor’s degree in any field, an Honours degree will be an advantage.
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in an Institution of Higher Learning.
- Prior experience in curriculum administration will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, with strong Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills. Good team player. Enjoys interacting with undergraduates and faculty, and possesses a customer-service mindset.
- Organized and systematic in planning, coordinating and implementing policies and programmes.
- Able to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Willing to grow and develop within a young set-up.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. The University provides a comprehensive package of benefits, including health coverage.
Interested applicants, please apply here by 5 January 2018. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.